Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Now or Never


^This is how I feel^
Well,

Today is the day. In four hours, I will be taking my nursing boards. I'm freaking out. I think I need a Valium.


I was studying again last night, and I definitely hit the wall. There is no more to be memorized, there is no more to learn, this is all I know.


It's not even the test that scares me....which is strange. It's the "what-if" game I keep playing in my head. The whole reason I went for my LPN instead of waiting to get into a RN school is because I wanted to have a career and make more money then I'm making now, before we get married. Now it's here. I don't know what I'm, going to do if I don't pass this test. I'll be letting everyone down; Jamie, my parents, my teachers, myself. And if I don't pass, I don't know what my next step is. It will be probably impossible for me to pass it again.


I think I'm just making myself crazy. I feel like crying because of all the pent up emotions I have going on here. OMG!!!


It will all be done soon. No matter what happens today, I know I really did put my best into this and I need to try and give myself credit for that at least.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Take the valium after the test. Red Bull before.

Seriously, though. Good luck.

dirtycowgirl said...

Good Luck. Here's hoping you surprised yourself by how much you really do know :))