Friday, August 26, 2011

My Love, My Life


This post is a little different. This one is for PTM. But first, a little side note.

If you really knew me, I am a huge fan of music. I mean, I can be it the worst mood possible, just found out the worst news I could hear; but if I turn on some tunes, it really does put me in such a better mood. Sometimes I think if I actually had some musical talent, I would pursue a career in music.

Back to PTM. Instead of of just writing my feelings for him, I'm going to put some lyrics from songs that make me think of him. Hope he likes it. :-)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My first love, your every breath I take, your every step I take.
~Endless Love by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross


There'll always be sunshine when I look at you. It's just something I can't explain, just the things that you do.
~Always and Forever by Luther Vandross
( Our first dance song :-) )


All my life, I prayed for someone like you, and I thank God that I finally found you.
~All My Life by KC and JoJo
( This one actually makes me tear up I LOVE this song)


And I meant every word I said, When I said that I love you I meant that I love you forever.
~Keep on Loving You by REO Speedwagon


I found a dream that I could speak to, a dream that I can call my own.
~At Last by Etta James


Your still the one I run to, The one I belong to. Your still the one I want for life. Your still the one that I love, the only one I dream of. Your still the one I kiss goodnight. Your still the one.
~Your Still the One by Shanie Twain


I do cherish you, For the rest of my life, You don't have to think twice, I will love you still.
~ I Do, Cherish You performed by 98 Degreese


I would give up everything before I'd separate myself from you. After so much suffering, I've finally found a man that true. I was all by myself for the longest time, So cold inside. And the hurt from the heart it would not subside,I felt like dying, Until you saved my life.
~Thank God I Found You by Mariah Carey and 98 Degrees



Oh lets, lets stay together. Loving you whether whether, times are good or bad happy or sad.
~ Lets Stay Together by Al Greene


I've been really tryin', baby. Tryin' to hold back this feelin' for so long, And if you feel like I feel, baby, Then come on, oh, come on
Whoo, let's get it on
~Lets Get It On by Marvin Gaye



Sugar pie honey bunch, you know that I love you. I cant help myself, I love you and nobody else.
~ I Can't Help Myself ( Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) by Four Tops
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

Jewels said...

Permit me to say.....Awwwww

Powdered Toast Man said...

very sweet. Kiss

dirtycowgirl said...

Awww.

I have just realised that in my blog list I see this :

'Just the Cheese'

....and the pickles

I don't know if that is intentional on the part of you and PTM, but it's kinda cute either way.

Pat Tillett said...

Pretty darn sweet!
I'm happy for both of you...

Baby Sister said...

Cute. :)