Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Don't Know What I'm Doing Here...Yet


As you can obviously tell, I am completely new to the blog world. Before this, the most I knew how to do was comment on someone's blog; and even then, I didn't even make the account in order to do that (someone else did it for me). If any of your are follows of Just the Cheese, that is where you would recognize me from. I am Powdered Toast Man's fiance. Once in a blue moon back in the day, I would comment on his blog posts...(he begged me to...it was pathetic!! teehee). That was the extent of it really. I was not a fan of the whole blogging thing, with legitimate reasons that I don't need to air out on here. However, the situation has changed and I guess I'm more open to it now then I was before.
I really have no clue what I'm going to be writing about on here...I didn't really put much thought into creating this before I did. It was an impromptu creation. Really, I did it for my fiance more then anything. He apparently enjoys this and wanted me to be apart of it in some way. I guess you do crazy things when your in love.
Anywho, like I said, I really don't know what I'm going to be saying to you guys on here yet. It will probably be a mix of my ranting, picture of the week, wedding new/updates, career news, and whatever else I can think up.
Keep in Touch!

11 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Rants, pictures, updates... Sounds like a packed blog to me. I rarely have anything worth talking about on my blog. Just don't tell that to anyone who reads it. What they don't know can't hurt them.

Lost.in.Idaho said...

Anything with a personal flair will keep your blog fresh. I mean, look at mine. I'm not really saying anything that hasn't already been said before. I'm just putting my own personal spin on it.

...and it's that personal touch, that originality that has me teetering on 700 followers... go fig.

Prepare to become addicted. :D

Powdered Toast Man said...

Yay you mentioned my name again. Woo hoo!! Don't put much thought or worry in what you are going to write. Just open up a new post, put your fingers to the keys and go with the flow. You are bound to write something interesting. I like the pic with the question mark.

Joshua said...

Your place, your rules. Can't wait for whatever it is, lady.

Pat Tillett said...

It's your blog, so you can do whatever you want! Some people have a theme and stick to it and others do the things you mentioned. I'm sure whatever you do will be great...

dirtycowgirl said...

I've been blogging since January and I still don't have a 'theme' in the way that some people do. If you wanted advice I'd say do it because you enjoy it - everything else will come in time.

I tend to find that whenever something sparks a thought/emotion/memory I think 'I'll write about that'.

Shockgrubz said...

I'm sure you'll settle in just fine. I'll be here, commenting away on whatever it is you wish to post.

Bouncin' Barb said...

It's your blog. You can say anything, put pictures up, ask questions, answer questions, it's all up to you. That's the beauty of blogging.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You'll quickly learn that none of us knows what we're doing around here. It works out best that way.
Do share some of PTM's deep, dark secrets, though.
xoRobyn

Baby Sister said...

I completely agree with Robyn on both points. And yes, people do do crazy things when they're in love.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Remember, you share secrets and that gives him permission to do the same!
Just be you. Post about what you enjoy. Follow and comment on other blogs. It's actually rather simple!