Friday, August 12, 2011

The Golden Recipe Book- # 47

This is a preview of my recipes for my new cookbook, coming out May 2012. Please take a sneak peek at whats to come.
How to: Make a baby.
Ingredients:
1 vagina
2 boobs (big or small)
1-2 throbbing penis's (can substitute with turkey baster is penis is not desirable)
1 oz of warm sperm
1 egg
Step 1: Set vagina to desired temperature
Step 2: Shake boobs
Step 3: Rub penis
Step 4: Place prepared penis into warmed vagina
( for about 10 seconds to 1 hour, or until tender)
Step 5: Inject 1 oz of warm sperm into cooked vagina
Step 6: Wait for sperm to find egg
Step 7: Bake for 9 months
Can be served with warm apple pie.

9 comments:

Joshua said...

Well, I know what I'm having for dessert tonight.

The warm Devil's Food Irish Creme Cake that I made for The Wife's birthday.

Lost.in.Idaho said...

It's that '1-2' penises that worry me. I only have 1 and want to make sure there's "enough meat" in my recipe when I do it...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

This is one recipe I never intend to use!

Bouncin' Barb said...

I think I like this recipe even though I'm too old to have babies! Very fun!

dirtycowgirl said...

Hahaha

The problem is I tend to burn everything I cook.

dirtycowgirl said...

HAHAHA

I have just realised the irony in that - since my son is mixed race so he does look a little 'well done'.

Baby Sister said...

Well apple pie goes with anything. It's the best!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

This is graphic!! But interesting!

LoneIslander said...

Whelp, that works.......